Technology Competence Area Office
You will be able to help us grow our capabilities when it comes to the Exchange and Microsoft 365 (Office 365) operations. On our part, we will support your professional development and ensure that you are performing motivating and relevant tasks.
In a typical week, you will be performing the following functions as individual assignments or as part of a team:
- Work with the on-premises, hybrid and pure Office 365 Exchange systems
- On your own or with direction from more senior technical specialists, carry out cloud or on-premises data center operations assignments
- Maintain and optimize Microsoft-based and third-party environments for various projects
- Respond to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL and Agile practices
- Continuously develop and improve quality of service, applying automation and personal capacity
You will be able to use your skills as you go, in our test environments and perform practice exams to test your knowledge. You will be able to get certified on the technologies you will work with, attend workshops and conferences, establish connections with people that have similar roles from all over the world and see the latest advancements in the technologies we work with as presented directly by vendor representatives.
- Develop, design, and implement new or modified software products or ongoing business projects
- Identify properly the components of the application and infrastructure in the domain
- Complete the assigned task within the agreed estimation
- Deliver a high-quality code ensuring the fulfillment of the requirements, taking into consideration also its performance
- Evaluate, assess, and recommend robust software solutions for assigned tasks
- Identify areas of improvement in existing programs and subsequent refactoring
- Continue to learn and refine your skills as a software engineer, while having the support of your senior colleagues
In Accesa we have several Competence Areas that are meant to help your personal and professional development get to the next level. Apart from technical and soft-skills oriented workshops that you can attend, facilitated both by internal and external partners, you can also benefit from a community of mentors and coaches that is company-wide. You will be able to focus on your career path with the help of your technical lead, you will have the flexibility to try out other technologies that seem appealing to you and ensure that you enjoy working and learning every day.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 services
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure, servers and hybrid environments
- General understanding of TCP/IP from a server perspective
- Proficient in German and English, both written and spoken
- It is also important that you:
- Are able to plan, manage your time and take responsibility from day one
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Demonstrate a great customer service mindset
- Are a great team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues
- Are interested in being up to date with new technologies and value knowledge-sharing
- It will be a plus if you have a good experience with:
- M365 security fundamentals
- PowerShell Scripting
- People-first company culture We invest in creating genuine connections with all the people we work with.
- Flatter organisation We're able to make better, faster decisions, based on the now.
- Self-driven career development You're in charge of your professional journey.
- Impactful and challenging projects Make a difference for global brands and their millions of customers, within both regulated and non-regulated industries.
- Courage to ask and understand, explore and develop the solutions that have a real impact
- People who work for us, those who work with us, and those who use the platforms and systems we engineer
- Insight (developed and shared across the community) to know the right thing to focus on and commit to the actions that ensure we capitalise on it
- Progress made through the consistent development of ourselves, our connection to each other, our clients, and the trust we consistently nurture throughout all our collaborations