In the QA Competence Area you will join a community of colleagues with shared interests and benefit from learning resources & programs, certifications and knowledge sharing sessions.
The Quality Assurance Competence Area includes various topics, such as Quality Management (planning, assurance, and control), continuous testing and delivery through manual and automation, as well as functional and non-functional testing.
- Execute either automatic, or both automatic and manual testing activities
- Execute performance, security, and usability testing activities, by combining various testing methods, depending on the context and stages of the development process: smoke, exploratory, modules, integration, system, end-to-end etc.
- Perform test processes on software applications in line with the available documentation and create artefacts based on the testing results
- Create, follow, update, review and enforce the QA process and best practices across all stages of the SDLC
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Configure and operate software or hardware tools for managing virtual environments.
- Operate and adapt configurations in Continuous Integration pipelines based on project requirements.
- Work closely with other colleagues, Product Owners, team managers and clients
- Mentor colleagues that would benefit from your knowledge
- Respect the agreements set up together with the team and clients
- Communicate periodically the progress of work and provide status updates
- 3+ years of experience in Automation testing
- Good knowledge of test framework structure, test script or unit test.
- Understanding of computer programming and software development
- Code comprehension for white/grey box testing sessions.
- Familiarity with API testing and GUI testing with Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, Cypress, or similar.
- Hands-on knowledge in testing/operating Relational / Non-Relational Databases, interacting with REST APIs, queuing systems, DOM / UI / Frontend Testing, Microservices, and so on
- Basic Linux skills, VM operation knowledge, container technologies, orchestration handling
- Develop and initiate advanced automated testing methodologies
- Proven experience in using test management systems
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience with cloud services from either GCP, Azure or AWS is a plus.
- Effective communication skills for team and client interaction
- Ability to adjust your strategies and ways of working in accordance with specific contexts
- Team player, being able to collaborate with colleagues and participate in feedback discussions
- Advanced English and German language skills
We're the right choice because…
- People-first company culture We invest in creating genuine connections with all the people we work with.
- Flatter organisation We're able to make better, faster decisions, based on the now.
- Self-driven career development You're in charge of your professional journey.
- Impactful and challenging projects Make a difference for global brands and their millions of customers, within both regulated and non-regulated industries.
- Courage to ask and understand, explore and develop the solutions that have a real impact
- People who work for us, those who work with us, and those who use the platforms and systems we engineer
- Insight (developed and shared across the community) to know the right thing to focus on and commit to the actions that ensure we capitalise on it
- Progress made through the consistent development of ourselves, our connection to each other, our clients, and the trust we consistently nurture throughout all our collaborations
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 18 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
Its sister-company RaRo delivers complex digital evolution solutions for highly regulated industries like Insurance and Banking and, together, the two companies cover the complete digital evolution journey of their customers, from hardware to software and managed services solutions.
With more than 1,000 IT professionals in its 12 Competence Areas and 5 Technical Offices, the two sister companies join forces to build a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end-users to succeed.