Innovation. Disruption. Continuous optimization. Customer centricity.
If you believe those terms should define today’s financial ecosystem, we would like to have you on our team at Banca Transilvania.
If you’ll join our team, you will be challenged to:
- Work in an innovative environment, creating a state of start next-gen products in the financial area.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bring your own ideas and shape them into innovative working solutions.
To perform in this role, we would like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant experience –it’s important to know the fundamental theories that guide a proficient developer, but we cherish even more your hands-on experience
- Proven experience in development using Java 11 or Java 8 and Spring Boot 2.x, Spring Security
- Knowledge of RESTful principles and RESTful API design and documentation
- Strong experience with Java unit testing (Eg: Junit5)
- Experience with JPA and/or Hibernate
Nice to have:
- Microservices knowledge
- Queuing technologies (Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, or other tools)
- Container-based tools (Docker)
- Monitoring systems like Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Dynatrace
- K8s knowledge
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work for an innovative product
- Attractive benefits package
- The chance to work with people that are passionate about innovation and business evolution determined to change the way we do banking today
- Personal and professional development training and courses
- Working environment and team that will make you enjoy the time spent in the office
- Access to the latest technologies
- Multiple online and offline benefits from our partners, nationwide
- Helpful insights for the financial system domain
- After work recreational activities, together with the team
- Other benefits that make us one of the most wanted companies to work for, in Romania