Part of the Ratiodata Group Germany, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca. Over the past 16 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies. With more than 700 IT professionals in its 20+ competence centres, Accesa is building a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
We are looking for an SAP Support Consultant who brings strong eye for business and client focus, as well as technical understanding.
- Ensure the smooth operation of SAP applications used in corporate management - in the event of a malfunction, prudent coordination of supporting IT colleagues
- Active participation in projects for the further development of our applications, especially in technical tests, transition management and change coordination
- Professional advice from our specialist departments
- Answering inquiries - both from our customers and within the scope of projects
- Identifying potential for improvement in order to constantly optimize our applications - in projects and in the course of small orders
- Expert digitization of processes and thoughtful automation of job flows
- Hybrid /Remote Familiarization with the team
- Real impact one step at a time
- Considering that it is a new account and project, you will have the opportunity to build a relation with our main stakeholders, explore their culture and adjust our services to bring added value.
Alongside performing day to day tasks, you’ll have the opportunity to improve both your technical skills (by working with different tools and platforms) and your soft skills (by taking part in multiple trainings).
Accesa's community is structured in Competence Areas, both technological and best practices related, aiming to improve our way of working and have a clearer vision of the tools, principles and technologies we're working with.
You will have the opportunity to be an active member inside and outside the organization. You will also be an enabler for knowledge sharing inside and between communities, in order to keep the community up to date with the technology evolution and innovation.
- Successful studies in computer science, business informatics or
- Alternatively, training in the IT environment, e.g. as an IT specialist (m/f/d)
- Ideally, first relevant professional experience around SAP CML (loans) and IT operational processes - career starters are also welcome
- Also advantageous: Practical knowledge of SAP R/3, SAP S/4 HANA, ABAP, job control, application monitoring and ITIL.
- Persuasive personality with a high level of initiative, strong analytical skills and a process- and customer-oriented approach to work
- quick thinking
Nice to have:
- Infrastructure-near application knowledge in SAP end-of-life systems
- Knowledge of the IT project management, Agile methodology
- Experience collaborating with European and US customers
- Good written and spoken German