- Make sure the projects are delivered on time, in scope, and on budget
- Keep and improve communication with the customer
- Construction and optimization of delivery team
- Close collaboration within autonomous product teams
- Budget responsibilities, invoicing, forecasts
- Presales activities: proposal creations, opportunity calls, kickoff planning
- Risk assessment
- People management
- Experience in coordinating teams 3+ years
- Advanced knowledge of the IT industry, terms, trends, approaches, etc
- Experience with performance management & career management
- Working with management tools or tracking software: Jira & Atlassian tool stack
- Fine balance between people over processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile Project Management
We're the right choice because:
- People-first company culture We invest in creating genuine connections with all the people we work with.
- Flatter organization We're able to make better, faster decisions, based on the now.
- Self-driven career development You're in charge of your professional journey.
- Impactful and challenging projects Make a difference for global brands and their millions of customers, within both regulated and non-regulated industries.
- Courage to ask and understand, explore and develop the solutions that have a real impact
- People who work for us, those who work with us, and those who use the platforms and systems we engineer
- Insight (developed and shared across the community) to know the right thing to focus on and commit to the actions that ensure we capitalize on it
- Progress made through the consistent development of ourselves, our connection to each other, our clients, and the trust we consistently nurture throughout all our collaborations