Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 18 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
Its sister-company RaRo delivers complex digital evolution solutions for highly regulated industries like Insurance and Banking and, together, the two companies cover the complete digital evolution journey of their customers, from hardware to software and managed services solutions.
With more than 1,000 IT professionals in its 12 Competence Areas and 5 Technical Offices, the two sister companies join forces to build a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end-users to succeed.
Product Design Competence Area
Product Design Office brings together Product Owners, Business Analysts and UX/UI Designers in their common journey to product mindset. We are genuinely curious professionals, and we approach every project with product-oriented activities, so that we understand the needs first and then provide the best solutions possible.
You will join a community of like-minded professionals and benefit from learning programs & resources, certifications and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Perform market research and competition analysis to understand the market, industry, and customer profile
- Collaborate with the client to understand the current product environment and contribute to its future state (i.e. Discovery Workshops)
- Understand the client vision and context, define the objectives, identify the solutions and constraints
- Facilitate and moderate the interactions between business and IT stakeholders
- Create the product concept by defining, managing, and delivering product requirements based on client’s needs
- Document the functional and non-functional requirements, define the specific context, activity, and entity-relationship diagrams
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog for development: write user stories, contribute to milestones as needed and ensure that the acceptance criteria are defined accordingly.
- Manage the product roadmap: propose implementation roadmap to the customer, understand business objectives for the roadmap, guide stakeholders and propose priorities.
- Partner with the client and different stakeholders from the client’s side during the Discovery Workshops as well as with other team members (i.e. Project Delivery Managers, Software Architects, UX/UI Designers)
- Facilitate the collaboration between all the stakeholders involved in the process
- Create an environment that encourages the development, learning and transparency
- Train, mentor, and coach other Junior Product Owners enabling knowledge and know-how scalability at organizational level
- Map the working processes, recommend, and adopt all standard product management techniques in the day-to-day operations
- Apply product management methodologies and processes while using relevant tools
- Ensure all project artefacts are documented in a timely manner in accordance with Accesa & RaRo policies and agreed project terms
- Propose process improvements, as well as cost and time optimization actions
- 2+ years’ of experience working in a similar role
- Ability to understand the business context
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in applying agile methodologies
- Good communication skills (i.e. active listening, ability to communicate complex ideas effectively)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven client facing and stakeholder management experience, manifesting focus on customer needs and business value
- Ability to manage change and work in a dynamic environment
- Self-organized, detail-oriented, and willing to continuously self-improve
- Interaction with collaboration and tracking tools (i.e. Azure DevOps, Jira, Miro, Mural, Trello)
- Understand the software development lifecycle
- Spoken and written fluency in German and English
Is highly appreciated:
- Technical knowledge (i.e. HTTP methods, Postman, SQL, Sequence Diagram)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field such as Economics, Business, Computer Science or similar