The Presales Proposal Specialist role is meant to support the Presales Office in defining, articulating, and documenting our IT services & solutions towards new clients, in binding (Individual Agreement Contracts) and non-binding proposals.
The Presales Proposal Specialist has an overview of Accesa’s services, skills, competences, experience and references in our varied service areas and support Sales & the CMO actively in gathering high-quality information from within Accesa to respond to the different inquiries, RFIs, RFQs, RFPs new and existing clients may issue in a professional and client-tailored manner. The ideal Presales Consultant will have excellent presentations skills, equally comfortable in front of CxO’s / Executives, just as they are in front of internal peer colleagues.
The Presales Proposal Specialist is accountable for:
- All the proposals originated through the presales team are done per the legal, compliance and approval flow standards (Communicated at the start of the assignment)
- The Accesa standard rate card is used for commercial offers
- The CRM entries (opportunities, account data, SQL% conversion) are updated on a daily basis
- The Sales team is engaged proactively to respond to the originated proposals
- Any blockers in converting the opportunity-to-order are documented, clarified, and removed, in order to allow closing the opportunity as won.
- Ensures relevant information is obtained through Sales for the qualification of new opportunities and updates the CRM entries
- Summarizes and/or offers clear and to-the-point details for the bid/sales team
- Communicates prior to the Individual Agreement processing the available capacity (of the delivery team needed for defined opportunities) and competencies to Sales team for expectation management / calibration.
- Organizes internal and external syncs to clarify client needs and requirements
- Gives feedback to collaborating cells based on materials and tools used and glitches identified (constant improvement of certification tracker, constant development of case studies and presentation slides)
- Supports Sales & CMO with existing case studies, materials, presentations used
- Ensures that the Opportunity-to-order lifecycle is followed per the process, from 10% to 100%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing or in other sectors relevant for the IT industry
- Fluency in English
Work/industry related experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing role, or in close contact with sales and procurement, identifying needs and documenting them.
- Proven ability to successfully build, is capable of developing and nurturing lasting client relationships at all levels
- Having a network in the tech industry is a plus
General personal characteristics:
- Great interpersonal and listening skills
- Team player, a people’s person with outstanding networking abilities
- Ability to communicate complex messages in a simplified way, in written and verbal form
- Confident and engaging presentation skills
- Positive and approachable with the ability to tailor messages and content to the stakeholders ranging from team members to Executive
- Success-oriented with a focus on client delight
- Commercial understanding and business acumen, with a results-oriented personality
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and good analytical skills
- Strong time management skills, work ethic and focus on client relationships
- Resilient in managing difficult situations effectively
Nice to have:
- Ability to work within multiple initiatives simultaneously and develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems
- Is comfortable in dealing with complex client relationships and structures, decision processes, and competing agendas
- 15% availability for on-site travel
- German fluency
We're the right choice because…
- People-first company culture We invest in creating genuine connections with all the people we work with.
- Flatter organisation We're able to make better, faster decisions, based on the now.
- Self-driven career development You're in charge of your professional journey.
- Impactful and challenging projects Make a difference for global brands and their millions of customers, within both regulated and non-regulated industries.
- Courage to ask and understand, explore and develop the solutions that have a real impact
- People who work for us, those who work with us, and those who use the platforms and systems we engineer
- Insight (developed and shared across the community) to know the right thing to focus on and commit to the actions that ensure we capitalise on it
- Progress made through the consistent development of ourselves, our connection to each other, our clients, and the trust we consistently nurture throughout all our collaborations
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 18 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
Its sister-company RaRo delivers complex digital evolution solutions for highly regulated industries like Insurance and Banking and, together, the two companies cover the complete digital evolution journey of their customers, from hardware to software and managed services solutions.
With more than 1 200 IT professionals in its 12 Competence Areas and 5 Technical Offices, the two sister companies join forces to build a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end-users to succeed.