As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing high-quality solutions for the
biggest bank in Romania.
On a daily basis you will work in Scrum, solve complex technical problems, take care of junior developers
within the team and contribute with your own creative ideas to architecture and best practices.
- Design and develop high-volume, integration solutions for critical systems, delivering high-
availability and performance;
- Collaborate with experts team members on API Architecture;
- Collaborate with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations
and expected hardware performance;
- Work closely with Business Analysts/Product Managers to translate functional requirements into
- Code review, knowledge sharing, testing;
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects.
- Experience in Java development with (micro) service architectures, including Webservice
frameworks such as Java Spring Boot
- Knowledge in the following technologies: REST API,SOAP API, GraphQL API, Git, JUnit, Kafka, ELK
stack, Java Springboot, MS-SQL / Oracle PL/SQL
- Design and development using the object-oriented paradigm
- Database connectivity (JDBC, ORM, Hibernate or similar frameworks)
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of Oracle Weblogic will be a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working under the Agile mindset
- University degree