The focus will be on configuring new features and customizing the existing ones to meet the needs of our clients.
You will develop features regarding various sales-related processes. Your role will be to improve the overall user experience of our clients and increase efficiency in the workplace for everyday processes.
- Design, model, customize and develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales functionalities based on company-specific requirements using Microsoft Power Platform
- Develop bridges between Microsoft Dynamics 365 API and external APIs
- Develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 plugins (C# & .NET Framework)
- Customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 forms using web resources (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Develop Azure services (Functions, Blob Storage, Log Analytics, etc.) that link Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other systems (C#, .NET Framework / Core)
- Understand the full scope of the project. Share knowledge with the team, communicate any blocking situations
- Understand, estimate and refine requirements
- Take part in SCRUM ceremonies (Daily, Review, Planning, etc.)
- 1 to 3 years of solid knowledge in the development and administration of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales module
- Strong experience in software development in the Microsoft ecosystem mainly in Microsoft Azure
- Azure DevOps platform knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, highly proficient in spoken and written English
Analytical skills with great attention to detail, demonstrating a solution-oriented perspective
- Commitment to high-quality/error-free deliverables
- Team player, with a proactive attitude
- Availability to travel if needed
Based on the core skills of a Microsoft Dynamics Sales Developer, you will have the possibility to grow and improve your technical skills through hands-on experience on our project as well as cultivate new skills through our intern career path program.