- Develop, design, and implement new or modified software products or ongoing business projects
- Identify properly the components of the application and infrastructure in the domain
- Complete the assigned task within the agreed estimation
- Deliver a high-quality code ensuring the fulfilment of the requirements, taking into consideration also its performance
- Evaluate, assess, and recommend robust software solutions for assigned tasks
- Identify areas of improvement in existing programs and subsequent refactoring
- Continue to learn and refine your skills as software engineer, while having the support of your senior colleagues
- Work closely with other Software Engineers, Product Owners, team managers and clients
- Mentor colleagues that would benefit from your knowledge
- Respect the agreements set up together with the team and clients
- Communicate periodically the progress of work and provide status updates
- 3+ years of experience in software development (Java & Angular)
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and the associated patterns (e.g. SOLID principles, Design Patterns)
- Good knowledge of frameworks and adjacent technologies used in projects (e.g. Spring)
- Experience working with databases and web services
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills (debugging, source control)
- Effective communication skills for team and client interaction
- Ability to adjust your strategies and ways of working in accordance with specific contexts
- Team player, being able to collaborate with colleagues and participate in feedback discussions
- Advanced English or German language skills
We're the right choice because…
- People-first company culture We invest in creating genuine connections with all the people we work with.
- Flatter organisation We're able to make better, faster decisions, based on the now.
- Self-driven career development You're in charge of your professional journey.
- Impactful and challenging projects Make a difference for global brands and their millions of customers, within both regulated and non-regulated industries.
- Courage to ask and understand, explore and develop the solutions that have a real impact
- People who work for us, those who work with us, and those who use the platforms and systems we engineer
- Insight (developed and shared across the community) to know the right thing to focus on and commit to the actions that ensure we capitalise on it
- Progress made through the consistent development of ourselves, our connection to each other, our clients, and the trust we consistently nurture throughout all our collaborations
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 18 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
Its sister-company RaRo delivers complex digital evolution solutions for highly regulated industries like Insurance and Banking and, together, the two companies cover the complete digital evolution journey of their customers, from hardware to software and managed services solutions.
With more than 1,000 IT professionals in its 12 Competence Areas and 5 Technical Offices, the two sister companies join forces to build a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end-users to succeed.
Java Competence Area
In the Java Competence Area, you will join a community of colleagues with shared interests and benefit from learning resources & programs, certifications and knowledge sharing sessions.
Currently our Competence Area is focused on JVM-based technologies (Java, Scala, Ruby), Distributed Systems, Deployment Pipelines, Service-oriented Architectures, Open-Source projects.