Product Design Competence Area
Product Design Office brings together Product Owners, Business Analysts and UX/UI Designers in their common journey to product mindset. We are genuinely curious professionals, and we approach every project with product-oriented activities, so that we understand the needs first and then provide the best solutions possible.
You will join a community of like-minded professionals and benefit from learning programs & resources, certifications and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Understand business context and collaborate with business experts to define product requirements
- Perform in-depth investigation and data analysis to gather technical and non-technical information
- Define the requirements from business experts in technical language (pseudocode) for the IT stakeholders
- Engage in clarifying and documenting requirements with various product stakeholders
- Report technical issues and make recommendations to the technical team
- Contribute to and prioritize the product backlog for development - write user stories, and ensure that the acceptance criteria meet stakeholder needs for the product
- Provide assistance to developers during the implementation phase
- Design, maintain and update regression testing suites
- Conduct thorough regression testing before major releases
- Investigate and report technical issues and aim to make recommendations to the technical team on potential resolutions
- Evaluate the potential implications that certain changes may have on the product
- Create and deliver presentations on different topics like project status, application design, process definition and define a vision for the product
- Facilitate the collaboration between all the stakeholders involved in the process
- Create an environment that encourages the development, learning and transparency
- Train, mentor, and coach other Junior Business Analysts enabling knowledge and know-how scalability at organizational level
- Map the working processes, recommend, and adopt all standard product management techniques in the day-to-day operations
- Apply product management methodologies and processes while using relevant tools
- Ensure all project artefacts are documented in a timely manner in accordance with Accesa & RaRo policies and agreed project terms
- Propose process improvements, as well as cost and time optimization actions
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role
- Ability to understand the business context
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Good communication skills (i.e. active listening, ability to communicate complex ideas effectively)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven client facing and stakeholder management experience, manifesting focus on customer needs and business value
- Ability to manage change and work in a dynamic environment
- Self-organized, detail-oriented, and willing to continuously self-improve
- Understand the software development lifecycle and knowledge of process modelling
- Spoken and written fluency in German and English
Is highly appreciated:
- Experience in applying agile methodologies
- Experience with SQL or MySQL, as well as intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Interaction with collaboration and tracking tools (i.e. Azure DevOps, Jira, Miro, Mural, Trello)
- Knowledge of writing pseudocode and database design
- Technical knowledge (i.e. HTTP methods, Postman, Sequence Diagram)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field such as Economics, Business, Computer Science or similar
We're the right choice because…
- People-first company culture We invest in creating genuine connections with all the people we work with.
- Flatter organisation We're able to make better, faster decisions, based on the now.
- Self-driven career development You're in charge of your professional journey.
- Impactful and challenging projects Make a difference for global brands and their millions of customers, within both regulated and non-regulated industries.
- Courage to ask and understand, explore and develop the solutions that have a real impact
- People who work for us, those who work with us, and those who use the platforms and systems we engineer
- Insight (developed and shared across the community) to know the right thing to focus on and commit to the actions that ensure we capitalise on it
- Progress made through the consistent development of ourselves, our connection to each other, our clients, and the trust we consistently nurture throughout all our collaborations
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 18 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
Its sister-company RaRo delivers complex digital evolution solutions for highly regulated industries like Insurance and Banking and, together, the two companies cover the complete digital evolution journey of their customers, from hardware to software and managed services solutions.
With more than 1,000 IT professionals in its 12 Competence Areas and 5 Technical Offices, the two sister companies join forces to build a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end-users to succeed.