Hey, you! Do you want to be part of a team where we focus on a positive working environment in a dynamic workplace, that it has both a complex and with an easy-going vibe? Do you want your work to have a direct impact for the people around you, while working for Romania’s biggest bank, a product and people-oriented company?
If so, join us and become one of the #peopleOfBT. Come meet us and we will tell you more about what this means.
- Manage and lead a team of BigData Engineers
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, architects, data scientists and DevOps team to develop projects that meet business needs and requirements.
- Proactively suggest enhancements for BigData projects and use cases making use of the data
- Develop, maintain and enhance BigData pipelines and ETL processes to ensure a good integration and processing of various datasources
- Discuss and maintain best practices and coding standards in the development team
- Manage, monitor and optimize BigData projects with a focus on scalability and performance
- Define architecture, data modelling, data ingestion, processing and reporting
- Participate in the selection, training and the development of the team
- Strong experience in programming languages such as Scala or Python
- Experience with cloud technologies: AWS, Azure or Google
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience with the BigData Engineering ecosystem
- 2+ years of leading a team
The ideal candidate should have experience with most of the following technologies:
If you are a strong team player and an experienced BigData Engineer with a passion for data and innovation, let’s have a chat.